Fully Cooked Chicken Burgers
|18 g protein per serving|
Our flavourful, delicious, and juicy chicken burgers are a perfect solution for when you’re short on time. Fully cooked and ready in less than 4 minutes, they’re easy enough for a weeknight dinner and great for company. Just add your favourite burger bun and toppings. Enjoy!
Ingredients: Chicken • Water • Lentil powder • Salt • Dehydrated onion • Flavour • Dehydrated garlic • Spice • Dehydrated parsley
May contain: Egg.
Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- Brush grill with vegetable oil.
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
- Heat burgers for 3 minutes to 3 minutes 30 seconds per side.
- Place 1 or 2 burgers on a microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute 15 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds for 1 burger and 2 minute to 2 minutes 30 seconds for 2 burgers.
- Let stand 1 minute before serving.
- Preheat a lightly oiled pan over medium-low heat.
- Place burgers in the pre-heated pan, cover, and heat for 3 to 3 minutes 30 seconds per side.
Appliances vary; these are guidelines only.